• Responsible for all daily operational aspects of the Food and Beverage Department of the Hotel.
• Maintain a consistently high standard of service & product through clear management of the F&B Team, active involvement in the operations and hands-on approach.
• Hands on training, coordinating, organizing, leading and motivating F&B team members.
• Develop close working relationships with other departments, municipality and suppliers.
• Promote outlets and use innovative methods to generate revenue, increase average spends, covers and profitability while meeting productivity ratios and remaining cost effective.
• Handling guest complaints and thorough follow up and remedy all situations.
• Implementation of Accor brand and synergies with Ibis in manning and utilizing resources.
Degree in Hotel Management School, or general Business school
Be fluent in English, knowing additional language is an advantage.
At least 01 years’ experience in Food and Beverage Manager or 02 years’ experience in Assistant F&B Manager
Excellent leadership skills; Proactive
13th month salary
Public holidays cash benefits (New Year, Lunar New Year, Liberation Day, International Labour Day, National Day, King Hung’s Death Anniversary) Annual leave: 12 days per year (+public holidays mentioned above)
Social insurance (8%), Health insurance (1.5%), Unemployment insurance (1%) paid by the employee/ gross Salary
24/24 Personal Accident Insurance
1 duty meals at Staff Canteen
Uniform covered by the Hotel
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage