Main Purpose of the Job
Provision of friendly and efficient food and beverage service that meets the guest’s expectations.
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling. Ensure accuracy by repeating order(s) to the guests.
- Ensure that dockets are written clearly and correctly so the cashier and kitchen can fulfil their duties effectively.
- Deliver orders promptly to the kitchen production area.
- Check ordered meals on collection from kitchen and deliver to guests promptly to maintain temperature and appearance ensure items are announced.
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service.
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station.
- When working in Room Service promptly answer telephone and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling
- Ensure room service trays and trolleys are set-up correctly and collected promptly when guest(s) have finished.
Part Time (Minimum 8 hours)
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
- Can work under pressure in a busy environment
- Shifts start from 6am and/or 5pm onwards
- Previous similar or customer service experience
- Previous Bar experience is an advantage
- Staff meals while on duty
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Accommodation discounts & Free Anniversary Stay
- Discounted benefits throughout Accor
- Staff celebration & tenure recognition
- Bring your mate to work – program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- On-going training, learning and development
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage