Take the next step in your hospitality career by joining our incredible Food and Beverage team at our Award Winning 5 star property in the heart of beautiful Queenstown:
- Provide friendly and efficient five star food and beverage services to our guests across our two beautiful F&B outlets within the property;
- Engage with all our guests in a personable and friendly manner, building rapport and creating connection;
- Become a part of our sociable and diverse team of ambassadors;
- Maximise sales opportunities through a thorough knowledge of our menus and offerings;
- Hold responsibility for your designated section and perform your activities in line with our Sofitel Brand Standards which you will receive training on.
- A professional and friendly can-do attitude, with fantastic interpersonal skills to easily build connection with both guests and colleagues;
- Previous experience in a similar role, including 5-star experience is preferred with an understanding of the needs and expectations of our luxury guests;
- Reliable and punctual with a high attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile;
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- Free daily staff meals, gym access and dry-cleaned uniform and laundry allowance;
- Access to the Accor Loyalty Programme entitling you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments;
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives, as well as competitive overtime rates and public holiday recognition;
- Opportunities for further development and qualifications paid for by us;
- Opportunities for worldwide career progression within Accor.
Due to the current climate, we will only consider applicants that have the right to work in New Zealand and are located in the country. Please make your visa / working rights clear on your application.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage