- To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times following Novotel standards.
- To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage division or any other department of the hotel as assigned.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental and hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the manager or Team Leader.
- To respond to any changes in the restaurant function as dictated by the hotel.
- To assist in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipments.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Occupational Health & Safety
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.
Replacement and Temporary Mission:
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.