• Oversee the daily operations of the Finance department.
• Direct and coordinate hotel financial planning and budget management functions.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior finance or accounting position or 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
• High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of hotel operation and business acumen.
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
• Ability to communicate in a local language where the hotel operates is desirable.
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis