- Be responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the accounting and financial matters.
- Ensure internal control system designed by the ACCOR Headquarters as well as per rules and regulations of Vietnam are implemented.
- Maintain books of accounts as per ACCOR standards.
- Formulate financial policy as and when it is required keeping in view the requirements of local rules and regulations.
- Help create a congenial working atmosphere in the hotel by way of motivating staff and extending cooperation to other departments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar field in Hospitality Industry
- Strong leadership, training and management capability
- Excellent communications skill both in English and Vietnamese
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis