INDONESIA IT development
- Supervises all accounting and registering of accounts. For this purpose, ensures the proper keeping of the books for internal accounting and for the official account sheets to be supplied in due course.
- Responsible for establishing hotel budget forecasts (investment budget and operating budgets) and keeps a record of monthly budgetary discrepancies.
- Supervises the hotel’s cash situation.
- Keeps informed of tax matters concerning the hotel operation and the hotel property.
- Maintains management charts and administration forecast charts, in conjunction with the senior management.
- Supervises revenue entries, especially those from the general cashier’s office.
- In conjunction with the purchasing manager, is responsible for the payment of invoices.
- Maintains controls on the costs of the different services, in particular the food and beverage cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years in the same role.
- Strong Knowledge of controls and implementation of controls.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Opportunity to work with multinational colleague
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry
- The opportunity to develop your career and grow with endless opportunities.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!