We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
With summer around the corner, we have a great opportunity which is guaranteed to brighten up your day. Join us in the Finance Team as Business Analyst!
Here is a snapshot at some of the responsibilities you will hold:
- Follow-up of the results on daily/weekly/monthly basis of all performance KPI of the hotels
- Issue monthly reports to stakeholders, at head-office and Operations levels
- Provide the relevant analysis to the Operations about the performance of the hotels, through in-depth understanding of the hotels P&L
- In collaboration with Operations, create/implement action plans to increase profitability of the hotels
- Participate to the monthly forecast and annual budget process
- Ad-hoc analysis
Your profile? A super resilient, energetic, analytical superstar who is well versed in Financial processes and ideally comes from a hospitality background.
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you are guest centric with flexibility in your approach, poses exceptional communication qualities and you have at least 3 years relevant experience then we want to hear from you!