Your purpose will be: Reporting into the Senior Finance Leader / Finance Manager, you will be responsible for processing payment and reconciliation of the suppliers account. Efficiently and accurately processing invoices in a timely manner and maintaining healthy relationships with the supplier.
You will be accountable for:
- Creating new vendors and vendor bank account changes on Finance system (SUN)
- Managing the relationship between our automated AP/Procurement system (BirchStreet) and to clear any exceptions.
- Ensuring invoices are matched to the correct PO and coded to the correct nominal account and code centre.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Preparing invoices for payment runs, and sending remittances to suppliers
- Running payment draft for Finance Manager to review.
- Working to ensure no invoices and credit notes remains open over 60 days end
- Assisting with monthly reports
- Managing food & beverage month end journals
- To assist in internal and external audit queries
- To work closely with the cost controller and executive chef to manage food and beverage cost
- To engage with management over any problems you may encounter
- To establish the highest level of communication, co-operation and goodwill with internal and external stakeholders, and ensure that all queries are responded to
- To act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when the situation arises
- To carry out additional tasks as instructed by the Senior Finance Leader and reasonable requests by the Finance Manager and Director of Finance
What you will need to do this role? :
- Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong administration and organization skills with a proven ability to juggle many tasks
- Great attention to detail, and focus on quality of work produced
- A team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably studying towards ACCA
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of Sun and Birchstreet desirable
What’s in it for you?:
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
- 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
- Colleague gym facility
- Cycle to work scheme
- And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people