Description de l'offre
• To distribute meals and drinks to guests and to check quantities and presentation based on the order taken.
• To clear, clean and lay tables and check the state and cleanliness of crockery, cutlery and glasses.
• To be able to work in all F&B Department included M&E
• To take part in the preparation and cleaning of the restaurant/bar.
• Interfaces with all departments as necessary (Restaurant, Pub, M&E, Kitchen).
• Ensure full knowledge of the menu and services available to Guests with the incorporation of the Good to Great 5 basics on the daily routine.
• To provide a high level of guest comfort and service following Good to Great guidelines
• Ensure the service regulations of the hotel are applied.
• Preparation of the restaurant/bar and breakfast buffet.
• Preparation of the restaurant dinner buffet included presentation and food quality.
• To adhere to all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations as set by the company
• Ensure the correct usage of equipment.
• To be responsible for the state and appearance of uniforms that he/she has been allocated.
• To be responsible for his/her own personal health and hygiene appearance.
• To apply all administrative procedures relating to his/her activities.
• To comply with licensing laws and weights and measures regulations.
• To maintain good working relationships with other hotel departments and team.
• To carry out all reasonable requests from management.
• To attend any relevant training courses as requested.
• Depending on level of experience may substitute for the Restaurant Team Leader.
• Depending on size and activity of the hotel. He/she will be required to participate in preparation of snacks.and restaurant buffet .
• Depending on the level of experience and skills may be required to do cashiering duties.
Characteristics and Conditions:
• Will be required to work weekends and Bank Holidays
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages Spanish
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point