We are recruiting for F&B Server (Full Time or Part Time)
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen is Singapore’s favourite economy hotel managed by Accor Group. Reviewed over 7,000 times on TripAdvisor and accommodating more than 250,000 guests per year, this hotel is renowned for its excellent customer service and centralised location.
Situated in the heart of Singapore, the 538-room multi award-winning hotel is a great choice for shoppers, business and leisure travelers alike, due to its proximity to shops, offices and attractions at Bugis, City Hall, Little India and Orchard Road. In additional, hotel is also equipped with three meeting space, one bar, one restaurant and one self-service laundry room.
What you will be doing:
· To provide food & beverage services to all guests;
· Make guest contact the priority and being concerned about guest comfort;
· Serve food and beverages;
· Clear dishes from the tables.
Your experience and skills include:
· To be service orientated and a good team player.
· Good knowledge in verbal and written English.
· Basic cashiering knowledge;
· Basic knowledge in computer skills and the Micros systems;
· To be service orientated and a good team player;
· Able to work in 3 rotating shift (including weekends and public holiday);
· Entry level are welcomed to apply.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
* We thank all the applicants for your interest and regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.