Provide the highest level of hospitality for all Food & Beverage Services in Mercure Homestead Residences.
Achieve guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
Continuously delight the customers by offering trend setting and innovative products and services.
Ensure the delivery of all orders while maintaining a high quality of service, guest satisfaction in all Food & Beverage services.
Supervise and control all catering outlets to the required standards, within agreed budgetary limits and parameters of the law.
Any matter which may effect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
Food & Beverage Planning
ü Plan, forecast and budget the revenues and costs for the Food & Beverage department.
ü Ensure that the company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
ü Organize food festivals and also develop guest loyalty and retention programmes.
ü Prepare the annual business plan for the department.
· Interview, select and recruit Front Office employees
· Identify and develop team members with potential
· Conduct performance review with the team
· Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism
· Prepare detailed induction programs for new employees
· Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
· Maintain complete knowledge of all food & beverage services, outlets and hotel services/features
· Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
· Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
· Report for duty on time wearing clean and complete uniform at all times
· Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
· Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the Management of the Hotel
Knowledge and Experience
· Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
· Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
· Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
· Good communication and customer contact skills
· Results and service oriented with an eye for details
· Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
· A team player & builder
· A motivator & self-starter
· Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage