Address: 83A Ly Thuong Kiet Str., Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Savour the good life at Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi Centre, a five-star hotel located in the central district of Hanoi.
Boasting a residential feel in its services and design, the Hotel is primed to welcome business as well as leisure travelers to explore the charm of the capital city of Vietnam, indulge in innovative cuisine, and relish every possibility that life has to offer. The Hotel has a distinguished French style architecture which was preserved, while the décor of the rooms is designed to evoke a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with earth-tone accents and dark wooden floors.
We have also integrated some Vietnamese touches into the interior to give it a sense of place.
• Deliver F&B services in accordance to departmental standards and procedures
• Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP)
• Pick up and serve food and beverage orders. Ensure that food and beverage are served promptly to the guests once they are ready, such that they arrive at the patrons’ table at the correct temperature
• Clear and tidy up tables after the departure of the patrons as quickly as possible to the stewarding area
• Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features
• Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
• Minimum College education
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language. Fluently Vietnamese.
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Take 2 days off/week
- 100% social insurance payment based on salary from the first day of work
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities