Executive Sous Chef
MALDIVES IT development
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position in an international luxury brand.
- Maldives’ work experience is preferred.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong multicultural awareness and ability to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Strong knowledge of the Mediterranean cuisines, buffet trends, destination dining, food cost, HACCP and safety standards.
- Great attention to detail and creativity.
- Outgoing personality, excellent leadership and communication skills, flexible working hours, ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Assists the Executive Chef in overseeing the kitchen and stewarding operations of the resort
- Creates all food menus with the guidance of the Executive Chef
- Maintains knowledge of local competition and general industry trends
- Oversees weekly and monthly inventories
- Controls food waste and identifies opportunities for improvement of food/labor costs
- Responsible to rectify hazardous situations, reporting major areas of concern to the Executive Chef