A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Team Leader to be part of the opening of a luxury lifestyle resort in Southern Spain – Sotogrande, San Roque (Cádiz).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
To coordinate together with the Director of Engineering all the necessary structure for the correct functioning of the Hotel's installations and machinery, substituting the person in charge in his/her absence.
- Monitoring the Preventive, Corrective and Conductive Maintenance of both in-house and subcontracted personnel
- Planning the work of the department, giving priorities according to urgency
- Requesting offers for materials and work
- Requesting repairs from external companies
- To monitor compliance with the Department's Health and Safety Regulations
- Will go to his/her work post when notified of an emergency situation that may cause damage to people or installations
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position
- Experience in a luxury hotel is an asset
- Commitment to the hotel
- Proficient in the different technical areas of the hotel
- Technical Medium Grade
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/