Are you a fun-loving and creative entertainer with a passion for education-filled recreation? Do you have experience caring for and ensuring the safety of our young minds? An Edutainer is the perfect role for a charismatic individual that enjoys exciting and energetic working environments with a dynamic team. You will enthusiastically interact with our younger guests and their parents while providing amazing experiences that are not only adventurous but educational as well in an interactive way!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- You will maintain a safe play environment for our visitors, which entails handling children's first aid, incidents, and emergencies.
- You will facilitate, set up, and clean up scheduled activities, ensuring to pay particular care, attention, and observation of each child.
- You will conduct excursions to different areas of the resort whilst exercising a well planned and structured program for our Kids Club
Your experience and skills include:
- A passionate professional with 2 or more years of experience handling children's activities
- Having kids education background will be a plus
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Russian/German/Arabic Speaking skills will be advantageous
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/