“ Quality in Life ”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring new ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore is a luxury hotel ideally located close to entertainment and dining hotspots such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The close proximity of the MRT to the hotel makes Orchard Road, Raffles City, all major tourist attractions and the financial hub at Raffles Place, within easy reach.
The 476 guest rooms and suites cater to the needs of the most discerning travellers. The Swiss Executive floors offer luxurious rooms and suites and the Swiss Executive Lounge provides additional luxury and exclusivity. Facilities includes an idyllic pool area with water-slides, an outdoor Jacuzzi, two award-winning restaurants and one lobby bar, a 24 hours Fitness Centre, Pürovel Spa & Sport, a column-less ballroom and seven function rooms.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as:
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
· Assist the Assistant Front Office and Front Office Manager to supervise the front of the house and Club lounge operations
· In the absence of higher management to make decisions regarding operational problems
· Coordinate and work closely with all departments regarding daily requirements in the Front Office operations
· Maintain the best relations between management and guests at all times
· Ensure guests are given prompt and efficient services at all times by the team members
· Handle all guest complaints professionally, satisfying their needs and safeguarding the Hotel’s interest
· Esnure all arrival and departure VIPs and Suite guests are taken care of such as rooms are ready with amenities and card, receive and escort guest to room
· Monitor closely guest’s room folio high balance daily to prevent losses by the Hotel
· Ensure proper records are maintained and valuable secured in the Front Office Safe Deposit Box
· Responsible for the setting up and updating of the DM’s Log Entry, Comm Entry and to report all unusual events to the higher management
· Responsible for all emergency procedures and coordinate closely with the Security Department
· Responsible for all Master Keys and Emergency Key which are strictly for their use only pertaining to operation requirements
· Liase with the IT Department on any faults of the system at times of emergency
· Ensure strict control of the operations of the computer systems and peripherals
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
· Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
· Minimum Diploma from preferably hospitality or related field
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
· Knowledge of Opera System
· Well written and spoken English and Mother Tongue
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Training Skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Self reliant working skills
· People and Customer oriented
· Team Player
· Able to work shift
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offer broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.