Do you have the heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Duty Manager, you will be an ambassador of the hotel, outside the workplace, and oversee hotel operations in the absence of management, ensuring guests and staff safety and monitoring MGallery standards are applied at all times.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Accor Academy and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Must have the ability to make a difference in the local community through our corporate social responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
· To have full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct, and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned workplace.
· Primarily responsible for ensuring that Front Office shifts are run efficiently, providing outstanding guest service, assisting all Front Office staff, and maintaining a calm, professional environment at all times
· Supervises and assigns duty roster for FO Receptionists, Concierge, Bell Counter, and responsible for VIP movement in the Hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
· Organized and a great team player
· Must be able to communicate in English writing and speaking and other languages are advantages.
· Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men, placing people at the heart of what we do and nurturing a real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/