DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Hanoi, Việt Nam IT development
• Implement an effective web / digital marketing plan to drive online traffic and maximize sales of hotel business lines
• Create web visual and online content – develop digital flyers, EDM’s, banners etc. to distribute to database (design element will be together with hotel designer)
• Plan and manage social media platforms to include responding to customers
• Prepare monthly digital space media reports
• Engage effectively on SEO and SEM on required digital media platforms
• Assist on other MARCOM projects as required.
• Minimum 1 year experience with social media and/or digital marketing tools-platforms - preferably in the luxury hotel setting or in travel industry
• Bachelor degree or higher –marketing -communication field preferred
• Effective in the principles and best practices of SEO, social media platforms (FB, Instagram, Youtube, Foursquare etc.), SEM and Web marketing
• Able to provide solid statistical analysis & read trends and outcomes
• Strong Microsoft Office skills especially in PowerPoint
• Fluent in English (especially written)
• Strength in visual arts - creativity ability to select images
• Able to develop effective content to support marketing objectives
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide + other offers.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.