Are you an extraordinary talent? Then join us at ibis London Blackfriars!
We are looking for a Day/Night Team Member to join the team at ibis London Blackfriars.
ibis London Blackfriars is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel in a vibrant area of London, whether you are staying for business or pleasure. Located just minutes away from the City and London's famous Southbank, you will be within walking distance of Waterloo Station and some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral.
What will you be doing?
- Acknowledge visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a Hotel environment
- A positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service
- A smart and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
- Hourly rate: £11.39
- Night rate: £11.84
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities
- And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service;