Description de l'offre
Are you an extraordinary talent? Then join us at Novotel London Blackfriars!
We are looking for a Conference Porter to join the team at Novotel London Blackfriars in our Meeting rooms department.
What will you be doing?
* Re-setting the rooms for the next days meeting which includes moving tables and charirs (heavy lifting)
* You will make sure the meeting rooms are prepared, cleaned and set up to the level our Guests expect.
* You will ensure that our Guests feel expected and anticipate their needs to ensure that everything they need is prepared in advance.
* Once the meetings conclude you will clear the rooms and work with the team to make sure we are ready for the following day.
* There is also the opportunity to work in the Jamboree Restaurant, welcoming guests, taking orders, preparing drinks, serving food and clearing tables.
Why join the Novotel family as Conference Porter?
Your Benefits Include:
* Attractive Bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
* Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
* Training & Development
* Additional holidays with service
* International Development Opportunities
* And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers;
What are we looking for?
* Personality ESSENTIAL, Experience preferred
* Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
* Big on Smiles, Massive on quality
* If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
Why Work For ACCOR:
We are part of one of the world's leading hospitality brands- AccorHotels which means our employees will be part of an international group of hospitality professionals working in a world class environment.
All around the world, our 250 000 employees give every day the best of themselves by daring to go further, by enriching their diversity, by developing and growing. By dreaming big for their future.
Create your own career: With more than 20 brands present worldwide, we offer each of our employees the opportunity of international career advancement, enabling them to continually enhance their skills. Our goal is to see our talents grow and their personalities bloom.
To apply & What is next
* Email your CV to
* We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and we aim to respond within 5 days
* If you are successful you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
· Power Point