Just 15 minutes out of Christchurch, on the banks of Lake Kaikainui and with the spectacular Southern Alps as a backdrop, lies this resort-style hotel. Having its own championship golf course, trout –filled streams for fly fishing, and superb food and beverage outlet specialising in Canterbury produce makes Peppers Clearwater a popular conference venue – and a fun place to work.
Do you enjoy working with clients to create amazing events? Join our vibrant team as our next Conference/Food and Beverage Attendant.
As our next Conference/Food and Beverage Attendant, you will:
• Complete conference set ups according to prepared run sheets
• Take food & beverage orders and run food & drinks
• Set up and pack down the restaurant and bar area following service periods
• Be available to work weekends and nights
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints in a professional manner and with a high standard of customer service
• Maintain and follow health, safety and security procedures at all times
• Always present yourself in a put-together, professional manner while retaining a high regard for personal grooming
• Be confident in your ability to help customers and have excellent communication skills
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous however not essential
• Passion and enthusiasm for work in the hospitality and food industry
• Exceptional organisation and communicative skills
• New Zealand working rights with the ability to work across a varied roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.