Description de l'offre
We are now seeking to recruit a Conference & Banqueting Manager to join our current Conference & Banqueting team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern hotel
• An annual bonus and a competitive salary and share of the service charge
• Amazing benefits:
o Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
o Two complimentary weekend stays in the UK & Ireland per year
o Eurostar discounts
o Childcare and Eyecare vouchers
o Complimentary meals on duty
o Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning of them
• Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide, brands include Sofitel, Raffles, Fairmont, Swisshotel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accor worldwide
As a Conference & Banqueting Manager we are looking for people who have:
• A good rapport with guests
• The ability to work under pressure and work well leading a team.
• A high level of personal cleanliness and presentation
• A good level of spoken English
• A good knowledge of the MICROS system
You will be responsible for:
• Supervising and coordinating the all meeting rooms, including setting up tables, presenting menus and taking orders, serving guests and cleaning up after functions.
• Communicating with the Food & Beverage Services Manager as well as other departments to ensure smooth running of the banqueting outlets.
• Ensuring employees develop their skills to the highest level possible and provides guidance as they progress through their careers.
• Looking after the requisition orders for the meeting rooms
• To be fully knowledgeable of the Pullman Brand Standards
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements