Description de l'offre
We are looking for a proactive hospitality focused Conference and Banqueting Host.
As Host you will assist with the smooth operation of the Conference and Banqueting ensuring that all guests receive the exceptional service that we are so well known for.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Hospitality
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met
• respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements
• be proactive in increasing customers’ loyalty
• set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment
• inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems
• manage and report all emergencies and complaints using the procedures set by the Hotel
• develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals
• attend any meetings and training sessions as required for the position
• keep up to date with the current situation and trends of the market and industry
• be informed about developments in practice and technologies and to use this knowledge to drive improvement and innovation in the hotel
• maintain vigilance regarding possible fraud, theft and potential security risks
• apply and implement all the company’s policies and procedures
• apply and implement all relevant legislation in any area of the hotel
• be fully familiar and knowledgeable with all facilities and services of the Novotel Reading Centre
• be familiar and knowledgeable with the responsibilities and duties of staff and management at Novotel Reading Centre
• set up and follow up of the cleaning plan for the kitchen, and meeting rooms.
· Power Point