The Concierge & Transport Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of guest service in the daily operations of Swissôtel Concierge section, ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction at all times. Manage the daily concierge operations and oversee the concierge, bell service, doorman, hotel and staff transport and valet operations, provide guest arrival and departure experience that exceeds guest expectations.
Your experience and skills include;
- Previous pre-opening and Accor experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong proven leadership qualities and management skills
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure.
What is in it for you;
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Competitive compensation package
- Company discounts in room rates and F&B outlets
- Free meal, free shuttle, free uniform
- Monthly service charge from the hotel
- Life and accident insurance and HMO benefit