Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a1,200 square meter ballroom.
What is in it for you :
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chef de Cuisine/ Sous Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing the ingredients for cooking from vegetables, meat , poultry , seafood
- Knowing basic cooking
- Maintains daily mise En place and prepares certain food items for the following days duties
- To ensure that mise en place is completed in section
- Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food, and report issues to management
- Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift
- To work as directed on station of assignment under appropriate Demi Chef de Partie and Chef de Partie
- Make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by the Sous Chef or Chef de Partie
- Proper food rotation – first in – first out
- Indonesian Citizen Only
Experience in a 1-2 years culinary as a Apprentice
Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
Good communicating skills in English language.
Knowledge about basic hygiene and HACCP
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS