Description de l'offre
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern hotel
• An annual bonus and a competitive salary and share of the service charge
• Amazing benefits:
o Complimentary meals on duty
o Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
o Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning of them
o Two complimentary weekend stays in the UK & Ireland per year
o Eurostar discounts
o Childcare and Eyecare vouchers
• Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide, brands include Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accorhotels worldwide
As a Commis Chef we are looking for people who have:
• The ability to ensure that all mise en place is ready before the start of the service
• Co-ordination skills to organise daily tasks
• A high level of personal cleanliness and presentation
• A good level of spoken English
You will be responsible for:
• Reading recipes and be able to prepare & cook the dishes as specified in the recipe
• Cooking food as delegated by the Executive Chef
• Working within a vibrant environment
• Maintaining safe and hygienic work environment
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
You would be a part of a new brand “PULLMAN HOTELS & RESORTS” in the UK by Accor. Our hotel was the first Pullman Hotel in the UK.
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’.
A global upscale brand which brings smart business & leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller.
We offer a competitive salary, plus service charge and great benefits including meals on duty, discounts in Accor properties worldwide, Eurostar discount , excellent training and development opportunities.
We are a four star property with 312 bedrooms, a 1 Rosette restaurant that seats 100.
We have 17 meeting rooms including the 446 seater Shaw Theatre