Description de l'offre
Overview of duties
'Organises and sells bar services for guests
Manages the point of sale'
'The level of responsibility may vary according to the employee's next target qualification
in the Players multicompetence development programme (Qualified, Expert or Leader)'
'• Provides a friendly and personal welcome for guests and remains attentive to their needs
• Promotes the bar offer
• Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty'
Professional techniques / Production
'• Knows all the bar and menu products (beverage technical guidelines)
• Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
• Serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers
• Ensures the equipment used remains in good condition
• Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale'
Commercial / Sales
'• Offers detailed advice to guests on all the services provided by the hotel
• Promotes the bar's special offers, cocktails and full range of products
• Creates the right atmosphere for the hotel's bar concept
• Develops bar revenue through additional sales techniques'
Management and administration
'• Helps meet the department's targets by:
- following the technical guidelines to the letter and using the right doses
- avoiding waste and loss of merchandise
- respecting the hotel's procedures and internal audit processes
• Helps manage stocks and inventories
• Manages invoicing and cash operations for bar services
• Is responsible for the bar's cash holdings'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment (s)he uses
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Applies the regulations on the sale of alcoholic beverages
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Others
Areas of study General Studies
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English