Join the Pyramid Lounge team with an opportunity to provide exceptional experience to our guests.
What’s in it for you:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary Shift Meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academy designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding beverage and menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Flexible shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Follow venue policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Adhere to payment and cash handling procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Previous bartending experience required
- Of legal age to serve alcohol
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset
- Food handler & TABC certification required
- Certification in CPR an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment, and without supervision
- Ability to multi task and work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- Exert physical effort in carrying up to 40lbs
- Ensure various physical movements throughout the work areas
- Reach 1-2 feet
- Constant walking, and occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Frequent lifting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
Your team and working environment:
The Fairmont Dallas, located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas, offers 545 elegant guestrooms and suites, with over 73,000 square feet of banqueting and meeting space. For over 50 years, Fairmont Dallas been the setting for countless civic, social cultural, convention and corporate events, but more importantly the setting for thousands of memories.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS