Are you an experienced hotelier looking for a new challenge? Our Cluster Operations Manager role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will assist the Cluster General Manager in implementing the brand and hotel strategy, in order to meet targets for quality of service, attitude and profitability for the Rooms and Food & Beverage departments.
The Cluster Operations Manager:
• Has managerial responsibility for all the positions in his or her remit; ensures the team's talents are developed.
• Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer, with particular focus on meetings and events.
• Replaces the Cluster General Manager when absent.
• Conveys the Novotel and Ibis spirit to guests by playing a "hands-on" role in the hotel, embodying sociability and proximity.
• Ensures quality in the provision of Rooms, Food & Beverage and Meetings services, by implementing reference guides for those departments.
• Ensures that sub-contractor agreements are aligned with the quality and profitability targets under his/her responsibility.
• Creates the impetus for working innovatively and on projects across departments, in particular for Meetings. To this end, conducts continuous benchmarking on the competition.
• Conveys Accor values to Heartists through his/her management style based on proximity, sociability and cross-divisional working methods.
• Instils a sales mindset to Heartists through continuous stimulation (upselling, incentives, challenges)
• Sets sales and expenses budgets for his/her area of responsibility. Follows them up and ensures corrective actions as necessary. Ensures procedures are implemented and duly applied throughout the hotel.
The ideal candidate should:
· Have at least 3 years of experience in hotel management, preferably in both Food & Beverage and Rooms division.
· Have strong inter-personal and communication skills
· Have a passion for excellence and delivering high quality personalized and unique services
· Have a lively and energetic personality, that shines through in every interaction
· Be highly responsible and reliable
· Be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Know to work as a team
· Be able to focus its attention on guest needs and remain courteous at all time
Our package includes:
· Competitive salary
· Bonus scheme
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21