Cluster Assistant Director of Sales
As an Cluster Assistant Director of Sales you are responsible to monitor sales production and adjust sales activities to achieve planned goals within your region in order to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Develop, implement and manage the business plan and strategic sales strategy to ensure the hotel is well positioned across existing and emerging markets and market segments, therefore achieving and exceeding forecast and budget.
- Develop, implement and manage rates structures and strategies through market data review and demand analysis.
- Participate in Trade Shows and promotional events to develop new markets by identifying prospective customers.
- Monitor and manage the departmental operating expenses in line with budget and forecast.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to produces all sales literature and giveaways.
- Foster a winning, solution-oriented work environment, motivating and engaging employees to continuously deliver the best possible service and to provide feedback and suggestions.
- Manage all key account yearly contracting processing based on rate negotiation (to support increasing rates on a year-round basis).
- Develop, review and manage departmental work schedules, ensuring adequate Sales coverage and representation both in the hotel and the market, including scheduling sales calls, trips, site inspections and familiarizations.
- Train and develop the Sales team in the departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensure all employees are certified to these standards.
- Initiate, develop and manage long term positive relationships with leading tour operators, OTA’s market managers, corporate key accounts ensuring longevity support, a healthy market share and penetration for the property.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3 years Sales management experience.
- Revenue Management and Yield Management experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to lead by example.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has a total of 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS