- Assist DOE to manage all planned preventative, routine and emergency maintenance of the hotel;
- Assist to monitor and ensure efficient use of energy and resources;
- Ensure the adherence to the brand standards and levels of quality in order to satisfy guest expectations;
- Demonstrates skills in leadership, controlling, training & developing team within department.
- Engineering degree in B Tech/BE in electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- License Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional ;
- Strong understanding of building management/ Engineering of Luxury Hotels;
- Min 2-3 years leadership experience in a similar position;
- Fluent English & Vietnamese (verbal and written).
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.