Description de l'offre
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie with passion for food and service at our award winning restaurant.
Overview of duties
• Helps provide smooth running services and a high standard of production by managing his/her section
• Works autonomously to produce dishes in compliance with cooking instructions
• Supervises the commis chefs' work
• Is responsible for the organisation, coordination and service for one area of the kitchen
Professional techniques / Production
• Produces and presents the dishes for the section in line with the cooking instructions and processes defined by the hotel and brand
• Ensures that dishes are well presented, of a high standard and at the right temperature
• Delivers dishes in good time to suit guests' wishes
• Depending on the hotel, may be asked to receive deliveries, check and store merchandise
10% Service charge offered as well as fantastic company benefits (generous hotel discounts, excellent training and development opportunities) are available.
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession & cross business link.
Benefits for Working for Accor are as follows:
* Hotel Discounts
* Food & Beverage discounts
* Annual Bonus
* Staff Meals & Uniform
* Bonus Breaks (2 night weekend away twice a year)
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Eye test Vouchers
* Training & Development
and many more!!!
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* Guest oriented and service minded
* Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
* Confident speaking skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Good team player