Description de l'offre
Overview of duties
'• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of service
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour
• Helps increase the departments revenue through his/her sales efforts'
'• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests
• Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Promotes the C&B offer
• Completes the following tasks:
- prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- cleans and tidies areas of the department and preparation areas after closing
- Sets up meeting rooms to specification, ready for guests arrival
• Before every work shift, attends daily briefing to ensure you are informed of the operation
• Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
• Helps keep the equipment used in good condition'
• Carries out additional sales where possible
• Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service'
Management and administration
'• Takes part in meeting the department's targets by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
• Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
• May be asked to help with inventories, check deliveries and store food items'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)'
MUST BE FLEXIBLE AND ABLE TO WORK VARIED SHIFTS WITH EARLY STARTS AND LATE FINISHES
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements