What is in it for you:
- Come As You Are
- Work With Purpose
- Grow, Learn & Enjoy
- Explore Limitless Possibilities
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate with HK to pre-block rooms
- Verify that guests are pre-keyed and registered, depending on status
- Confirm signature services in advance of the stay
- Coordinate meet and greets with senior leaders if appropriate
- Prepare and share executive debriefs to all arrivals.
- Connect with guests at check-in and entourage the guests to their rooms.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange
- Process guest check-outs
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
Your experience and skills include:
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Hotel fire procedures
- Hotel security procedures
- Autonomous and sense of responsibility
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team and working environment:
Raffles Udaipur is located on a 21-acre private island in the midst of Udaisagar Lake. Surrounded by a range of Aravalli hills with the view of a 400-year old temple and offering a rare and authentic experience. The hotel is at 20 minutes’ drive from the Airport, followed by a short boat ride. The 101 spectacular lake-facing rooms and suites with private pool, all day dining, farm to table restaurant, the roof top long bar, writers bar, Raffles spa & wellness, cooking school and stunning Ballroom and well-appointed banquet rooms will attract both international and domestic travellers seeking to explore the rich culture and extensive heritage the region has to offer and will be a favourite destination for dream weddings and the well-travelled.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS