Business Solutions Manager Northern Europe
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, be all you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Join our Business Solutions team as a Specialist where you will play a pivotal role in supporting our hotel population in the rollout of numerous projects and Oracle. Managing change within an evolving organisation and stakeholder management will all be essential skills you will already poses before applying for this role.
With all the serious stuff aside, our Tech Team are a great bunch! They are collaborative, focused on finding solutions, and they customer centric!
Are you still interested? Continue reading for more:
- You will have Operational ownership of support cases related to PMS and POS ensuring all customer related issues are fulfilled.
- Collaboration is key!
- Planning/ execution of capacity expansion projects and automation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Handle customer escalations and provide technical support in the areas of your influence.
- Improve our operational capabilities by developing runbooks and creating documentation to enable customers to self-diagnose problems.
- Will be responsible to train the Trainers on Third-partner suppliers who deliver SPOC and First level support on Accor applications to improve the quality of services (Trainers to Trainer)
- Responsible to specify new functionalities, new applications, evolution or localization that is essential for hotels and partners
- Constantly review actual processes and offer solutions using new technologies and/or applications
- Follow IT Governance practices as defined by Digital Services and Technologies
- Management, including Change Management and project tracking processes
- Use the Ticket tool system and encourage hotels to use it
Your profile? You will be degree qualified (ideally in Computer Sciences or Hospitality Management) coupled with a minimum 3 years relevant technical and industry experience. You will begin your journey at Accor by already coming with Project Management experience, you will have a great analytical eye and a solution seeker!
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you thrive in a forever-changing world that works at pace, and allows you to share some giggles amongst a group of great colleagues then we definitely want to hear from you!