Business Performance Analyst Europe & North Africa
London (Greater London) Marketing
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Support the preparation and delivery of Performance Reviews for internal senior decision making and for our primary partner group (Accor Invest). significant partners such as Accor Invest,
Integrate best practice from across the region and ensure an efficient delivery mechanism with a focus based on deriving insight and actions
Topline trend monitoring
Closely monitor topline trends, identify and investigate any sudden change. Gather and present external data such as macroeconomic or industry data
Budgeting & re-forecasting process
Contribute to the definition of topline objectives across areas such as RevPar, Channels and Loyalty working very closely with the rest of Sales Marketing Distribution and Loyalty (SMDL), leveraging scenario planning with robust assumptions to enable realistic proposals
Adhoc requests and analysis
Answer any topline related questions from Senior Management or external partners. When required, liaise with team members from Business Insights (BI) or SMDL to gather and present information.
Dashboard & reporting
Develop and improve regular reporting & self-service dashboards in cooperation with other members of the BI team
- Strong data analytical skills and a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Expertise with BI tools such as Power BI
- Knowledge of programming (desirable)
- Sound commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent translator of data in to insight
- Great communicator with storytelling skills to actively engage audience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Ability to lead, influence & motivate
- Exemplary verbal and written English. (French and German is highly desirable)
- You will already have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in delivering insights and analysis
- A hospitality background in desirable
- An innate ability to manage multiple stakeholders across levels of seniority
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you thrive in a forever-changing world that works at pace, and allows you to have some fun along with the way then we definitely want to hear from you!
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.