We are looking for a talented Breakfast Chef to look after our Breakfast service.
• Working within a vibrant environment
• Preparing and cooking breakfast to a high standard for approximately 150 guests during the week and up to 250 at the weekends
• Ensuring that all mise en place is ready before the start of the service
• Maintaining safe and hygienic work environment
• A high level of personal cleanliness and presentation
• A good level of spoken English
10% Service charge offered as well as fantastic company benefits (generous hotel discounts, excellent training and development opportunities) are available.
- Meals on duty
- Paid holidays
- Employee scheme bonus
- Depending on your social skills, service charge & tips based upon it
- Discounted stays across our Accor Hotels network internationally
- Free two nights stay (within Accor UK ONLY) after completing 6 months of your employment
- excellent training and development opportunities
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession & cross business link.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Cooking
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* Guest oriented and service minded
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Good team player