Description de l'offre
• Prepares and properly garnishes food orders as they are received in accordance with recipes and proper plate presentation
• Sets up breakfast and lunch stations, insuring proper amounts are in place for forecasted demand, and according to the Head Chef’s instructions
• Always adheres to Novotel standards of preparation, recipes, and presentation
• Maintains breakfast buffet, and assists guests with carving
• Accepts and prepares special breakfast orders, and ensures proper posting to guest folio
• Ensures seasoning, portions, and appearance of food
• Stores unused food properly, and informs Head Chef of larger quantities of stored food
• Proactively carries out work to facilitate for chefs arriving for the lunch shift
• Ensures sufficient supply for next day’s breakfast, and plans for it
• Ensures that food is delivered on time; asks for help if needed
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English