At Accor, our operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values. As a Bell Captain, you will be in charge of supervising bell desk, valet, transportation and airport operations.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all deliveries are recorded and documented.
- Ensure deliveries are completed in a proper, courteous and timely manner
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction and information to colleagues in performing their tasks.
- Train bell service colleagues so that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the equipment are cleaned and maintained on a daily basis.
- Assist guests with transportation by liaising with our transportation and airport team.
- Ensure the areas are kept clean and stocked with supplies at all times, including public spaces.
- Assist other departments as needed (i.e. housekeeping, valet, Business-Center, etc.)
- Maintain a safe working environment. Report and correct if possible, any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Answer and assist with inquiries, in person and on the phone, providing information on the hotel and local area to guests.
- Market and up-sell hotel rooms, facilities, and amenities whenever possible.
- Schedule the weekly bell desk staff operation as well as their breaks
- Respond to queries positively.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards, including all safety policies
- Report “Lost & Found” items.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year previous proven Supervisory position or equivalent in a Hotel
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and Guest requests
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Neat appearance
- Displays initiative and good follow-up skills
- Team player
- Customer/people oriented
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS