Chon Buri, THAILAND Hotels - Restaurants
• Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
• Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
• Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
• Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
• Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
• Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
• Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
• Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
• Developing new cocktail recipes.
• High school diploma.
• Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
• Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
• Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong task and time management abilities.
• Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.