Description de l'offre
Overview of duties
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of bar service • Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour • Helps increase bar revenue through his/her sales efforts • Manages the bar
'• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs
• Promotes the point of sale and services to customers • Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty and insure the success of the bar thanks to his/her personality and professionalisme'
Professional techniques / Production
'• Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
• Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
• Serves guests at the bar, organising his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers
• Ensures equipment remains in good condition
• Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale'
Commercial / Sales
'• Is familiar with all the hotel's services, informs guests and encourages use
• Promotes the bar's special events and products
• Increases bar revenue through additional sales techniques'
Management and administration
'• Is responsible in the meet of the department's targets by:
- following the preparation instructions to the letter and using the right doses
- avoiding waste and loss of merchandise
- respecting the hotel's procedures and internal audit processes
• Helps manage stocks and inventories
• Manages invoicing and cash operations for the services sold
• Is responsible for the bar's cash holdings and scrupulously respects cash management rules • Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages '
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the specific rules governing the service of alcoholic beverages
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)'
To apply please email CV and cover letter to -
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements