Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
Banquet Houseperson - Part-Time
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- Your personality will shine through by engaging with our guests while setting up guest functions and/or interacting with social and corporate banquet events clientele.
- You are responsible for the set up and break down of banquet rooms in the hotel.
- He/she will organize the Banquet Houseperson supplies, order linen and act as a liaison with the in-house guests/clients
- Must also be able to follow instructions/ read diagrams.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation.
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Work well under pressure and must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Be a collaborative team player and a creative problem solver.
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the transformation of CDA and its new concept
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/