Assistant Revenue Manager
THAILAND IT development
• Support and assist the Director of Revenue Management on revenue reports and data analytics processing.
• Prepare weekly accurate forecast by market segment, source & room class.
• Prepare weekly Commercial Strategy Meeting, collating meeting minutes regarding forecast and strategy changes with a weekly action plan follow up.
• Work in collaboration with the Assistant Reservations Manager to support and assist in the day to day reservations operations, ensuring quality and streamlined process
• Drive team’s learning & development and upselling program
• Expertise in PMS, RMS and Excel Programs
• Ability to think strategically, inductively and creatively
• Strong leadership abilities and organizational skills
• Excellent people management skills to manage the team
• Ability to work under pressure with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent knowledge of data analytics
• Excellent communication skills
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rate in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.