Description de l'offre
We are looking for an enthusiastic and solution oriented Assistant Restaurant Manager to help us run our Marco Pierre White New York Italian. The restaurant boasts an excellent location in the heart of London and is just a short stroll from Euston, Russell Square and Holborn. We offer a competitive salary + service charge.
The essence of our New York Italian concept is the belief that high quality food should be an experience that is shared and enjoyed with friends and family, whatever the occasion. Our family-friendly, reasonably priced restaurant chain is inspired by Marco’s Italian heritage and his love for New York. The menu is a mixture of Italian-inspired dishes and American classics, serving everything from fresh pasta, handmade pizza and ribs to our best-selling New York style cheesecake.
The restaurant has a Manhattan style bar area with floor to ceiling windows and outside seating area. It’s perfect for a quick bite to eat, coffee or cocktail at the bar.
Attention to detail is a must. We want someone responsible and passionate to help us enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include;
• To provide and guarantee a consistently high standard of service to guests
• To ensure the team delivers the best service to guests
• Have excellent knowledge of beverages, cocktails, promotions and services offered by the Hotel and MPW
• Ensure the compliance with work place regulations in the department
• To control and manage costs and stocks within the department
• Be responsible for the Human Resources duties for the department in the absence of the manager
• Support the Restaurant with any other duties as required
Who are we looking for?
• Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
• Be innovative and creative in the field
• Exceptional service standards
• Establishes good working relationships with the team and guests
• Leadership skills with the ability to train and mentor team members and team leaders
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have high level of spoken and written English
• Be flexible with working hours is essential
What’s in it for you?
• Meal supplied during shift
• Uniform supplied and dry cleaned
• Access to AccorHotels UK discounts and Benefits and to Black & White discounts
• Service charge
• Competitive salary
If you possess all of the above, please apply today.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English