Assistant Outlet Manager/ Female
KUWAIT IT development
Assistant Outlet Manager
Leading your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the daily smooth running of the banquet / Restaurant floor with regards to directing Supervisors, servers, bartenders, porters
- Checks room set-ups for correctness against BEO
- Plans and co-ordinates event details with kitchen, stewarding and catering
- Attends all pertinent meetings which require the presence of a Banquets representative s.
- Implements service sheet and conducts pre-function briefings and relates all pertinent information with team
- Co-ordinates any changes with kitchen and stewarding and communicates guest satisfaction and concerns that may arise with any related problems
- Handles guest complaints and assists in resolution
- Communicates with catering and all other departments as needed on the outcome, challenges and successes of all functions
- Coaching and counseling of supervisors and employees
- Ensuring that billing of convention items
- Constructive approach to achieving department goals with regards to:
- Guest Service Index
- Conducts frequent inspections of Banquet facilities and equipment by ensuring inventory of equipment meets standards and reporting and following up any deficiencies to maintenance
- Oversees entire department in Banquet / Outlet Manager’s absence
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Banquet / Outlet Manager.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Food and Beverage or Restaurant leadership experience required
- Leading and developing staff.
- Previous point of sale system experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Food and Beverage experience in 5* Hotels .
- Leading and developing staff
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to responds to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in banquet
- Previous experience with supervising ladies events especially weddings
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Preferably Female with Arabic language communication skills.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS