Are you passionate about creating amazing guest experiences and not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you!
As the Assistant Operations Manager, you will lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
- To take responsibility and own the operational departments in the hotel.
- An "on the floor" role with your team and clients, Monday to Sunday. You will manage your own time based on needs of the business.
- Managing, training and motivating the team in order to improve sales and the quality of services.
- Creating, supporting and managing events in the hotel to ensure excellence in service at all times.
- You will own the recruitment process, identifying and selecting the right people to join your team.
- Leading and bringing to life projects and identity areas to improve the quality in the department.
- Ensuring the guest welcome is the priority for all of the team.
- Actively seeking out opportunities to improve and enhance the guest experience in all F&B areas.
- Managing rotas to ensure they are in line with business activity forecasts.
- Managing stock control for the hotel, ensuring that it is line with management expectations.
- Ensuring that the department complies with all health & safety legislation.
- Duty Management being approachable and supportive of all hotel teams.
Skills & Qualities:
The Assistant Operations Manager must most possess the following qualities:
o Can-do attitude
o A natural leader
o Energetic & creative
o Operational mind-set
o Guest oriented
o Hands on approach to tasks
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Strong business acumen and a demonstrated success in a medium to large scale property.
- A proven leader who inspires others.
- Proven innovative thinking for guest entertainment and events.
Why join Ibis London ExCeL and the Accor Family?
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive bonus scheme (up to 20% of annual salary).
- Pension (Subject to availability and T&C).
- Private medical insurance.
- Hotel and food & beverage discounts in Accor properties globally.
- 2 free weekend breaks per year in the UK.
- Meals on duty.
- Extensive training with opportunities to develop within the company.
","employmentType":"Permanent","occupationalCategory":"Administration & Support