· Responsible for the implementation of multi- brands RM methods in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with the brand’s marketing & hotels strategies and customer’s needs.
· Responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in his/her perimeter.
· Is in charge of helping the hotels to reach and beat their operational turnover budget.
· Support the Director of Revenue in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management
· Effectively supporting to Director of Revenue and engages well assigned ibis hotels in India
· Strong business orientation in the below mentioned aptitudes
· Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding)
· Share his/her conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed)
· Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active)
· Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school
· Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes
· A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background
· Robust Career Growth
· Better Compensations
· Various Fringe Benefits
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing