· Assist in the administration and management of the Housekeeping operation
· Ensure the highest levels of guest service through the application of all Fairmont Jaipur and Fairmont Core standards and standard operating policies
· Conduct regular inspections of guest rooms
· Responsible to train supervisors and fulfil training role in the absence of the trainer
· Handle guest complaints and follow through on required actions
· Manages supervisors and ensures productive, proactive work ethic is maintained and illustrated to staff at all times.
· Conducts all VIP room inspections, prior to inspection by Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
· Involvement in special projects associated within the housekeeping scope of responsibilities
· Ensure lost and found procedures are followed through accurately and consistently
· Maintain a close working relationship with the Engineering and Front Office departments
· Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are achieved in the department and throughout the hotel
· Ensure a progressive environment is created and maintained that affords employees the opportunities for job fulfilment within Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
· Assist in maximizing hotel profitability by properly managing expenses, labour and other material resources
· To be health & safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment