· Ensure to secure used and unused revenue related documents such as Guest checks, Guest Folios, Official receipts, Captain Orders, Paid-out Vouchers, Rebates/Allowance Vouchers, miscellaneous Debit/Credit Vouchers.
· Check Revenue documents and verify against Revenue sheets.
· Check that rebates, allowances and adjustments against revenue are properly authorized and legitimate.
· Reconcile computer generated Guest Ledger Balance against the General Ledger Balance.
· Prepare other reports, schedules and analysis that may be required from time to time.
· Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· Responsible for all Income Audits and for preparing reports for the same.
· Responsible for ensuring the taxes are charged correctly on the all respective revenue heads and to provide the reconciliation to Asst. Manager - Finance
· Responsible for consolidating income reports for all areas of operations.
· Verify soft count deposits.
· Responsible for forwarding the bills and collection of dues from debtors as per the company policy
· MBA- Finance / CA or related degree in finance
· 3-5 years Hotel Experience of handling Credit profile
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Robust Career Growth
· Better Compensation
· Various attractive Fringe Benefits
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis